Does your Anti-Dandruff Shampoo contain these Ingredients?
How effective is your anti-dandruff shampoo? Browse our list of most effective ingredients that you should keep in mind when buying an anti-dandruff shampoo.
Hey, Most of the people out there love their hair and hate to see dandruff. Dandruff basically refers to the dry, itchy flakes of skin that develop on the scalp of our head. Dandruff are caused by many factors, such as dry skin, stress, diet and some hair products. Dandruff may lead to hair loss directly or indirectly. Now as we love our hair so we start using products to fight against dandruff. Most of us usually opt for Anti-dandruff shampoo. Don't We ??
Using shampoo is fine. But have we ever look at the ingredient present in the shampoo ?? Do these Anti-Dandruff shampoo really good to fight against dandruff. So today in this article we will discuss about the ingredient which one should look for when they buy any Anti-Dandruff shampoo.
Anti-Dandruff shampoo are in fact very drying for your scalp and can make your hair brittle. however when you are buying a shampoo to fight against dandruff then you must look for certain ingredients in your shampoo which really help to reduce dandruff.
Ingredient to look for in Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
- CICLOPIROX : Ciclopirox is a synthetic antifungal agent which make sure that fungus stop increasing basically It stops the growth of fungus.
- SALICYLIC ACID : Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxy acid. it reduces acne by removing dead skin cells from the surface of your skin and keeping pores clear. it make sure skin cells doesn't stick together and help remove scaly skin cells.
- ZINC PYRITHIONE : Zinc pyrithione is a coordination complex of zinc. It has fungistatic and bacteriostatic properties. this ingredient helps heal the scalp by reducing the growth of yeast. it also reduce excess oil production and even over production of skin cells which can leads to dandruff flakes.
- KETOCONAZOLE : Ketoconazole is an antifungal medication used to treat a number of fungal infections. it helps to kill the malassezia fungus that irritates oil glands.
- COAL TAR : This ingredient helps in reducing scaling and overgrowing of skin cell which leads to dandruff.
- ARNICA : This ingredient has good properties such as anti-inflammatory and antibacterial due to which it helps in improving our scalp's texture
- ROSEMARY : Rosemary is a member of the mint family Lamiaceae and has potential benefits. Beyond hair growth rosemary essential oil is used to control premature graying and dandruff.
So next time when you put your hand on any Anti-dandruff shampoo make sure your eyes look for the above ingredient under the ingredient section of the product.
Do like, comment and share this article with your friends and make sure you follow TrendsInsights.